Go Go Bag - Duvet Weight
For those cooler evenings, you might want to consider the Duvet Weight Go Go Bag™ to keep your child snug and warm. With pure merino wool on the inside and a double layering of fine, organic cotton on the outside, the Duvet Weight baby and toddler sleep bag is suitable for room temperatures between 15° and 20°C.
- Size: Baby (0-2yrs)
- Lining: 100% superfine merino lining to regulate your baby's temperature
- Outer: 100% certified organic cotton
- Temperature Range: 15 and 20°C
- Packaging: Free drawstring travel bag
The Merino Kids™ Go Go Bag™ is an award-winning, 100% natural sleeping bag that helps prevent your baby waking in the night!
- Merino can be used all year round
- No need to use sheets or blankets - babies wake less
- Babies associate the bag with sleep
- Armhole poppers to adjust the sizing for smaller children
- Shoulder poppers and a full length zip along the bag allow the Go Go Bag™ to be opened out completely flat for washing and nappy changes.
- A zip flap cover keeps the zip end away from skin and makes it more difficult for little fingers to undo.
- The bottom half is generously sized to allow freedom of movement - HIP HEALTHY
- The Go Go Bag™ can be taken anywhere with its patented safety belt aperture – simply transfer your child from car seat or buggy straight into their cot or bed.
- Superfine merino wool on the inside and 100% organic cotton on the outside (for durability).
- Hypoallergenic, helping kids with sensitive skin & eczema problems
- The material also retains less odour and nasty smells, reducing the need for frequent washing, and kinder on the Go Go Bag™ and the environment.
- Machine washable
- LOW FIRE RISK - keep away from heat and flame. Wool is the least flammable of fibres, and the safest to have next to your body. It is naturally self-extinguishing and, unlike synthetics, it won’t melt and stick to your skin. The Go Go Bag™ has passed rigorous fire safety testing.