- We reserve the right to change any information on the Pop and Oli website at any time.
- Pop and Oli is a registered trading name of the Valan Trust ABN 58 139 057 262 and is based in Australia. All orders and transactions are covered by Australian law.
- Unless otherwise specified, all amounts shown on the our website are in Australian dollars.
We accept the following forms of payment:
Pop and Oli aims to be as accurate as possible when describing the products featured on our site. However, we do not guarantee that the product description or other content on this site is 100% accurate, complete, reliable or error free.
Every effort has been made to portray the colours of the products that appear on this website as accurately as possible. However, because the actual colours you see depends on a number of factors outside our control, we cannot guarantee that any colour will match the garment exactly.
Discount Codes, Sale Items & Promo Code Offers
- Discount codes cannot be combined with other offers or promotions.
- Offer cannot be applied to previous purchases.
- Discounts are applied before shipping and tax.
- Unless specified, sale and promotions are valid for a limited time only.
Items purchased outside of this timeframe are sold at full price.
- Issued in Australian dollars only.
- Activated at the time of purchase and will remain open for a period of 3 years unless specified otherwise.
- Once the gift card has been redeemed whole or partially, it cannot be cancelled or refunded.
- If the gift card is for a lesser amount than the desired purchase, the recipient can pay the difference at checkout via our usual payment methods - Credit Card, PayPal or bank deposit.
- The value of the gift card covers the total amount of your purchase including shipping and taxes.
- The gift card should be treated like cash and will not be replaced if lost or stolen. We will not accept responsibility for lost or stolen gift cards.
- Items bought with a gift card can be exchanged but not refunded.
- Pre-orders are offered with estimated delivery dates only.
- You will be notified by email in the event of a delayed delivery.
- Pre-orders will be prioritised in the order they were placed.
If a pre-ordered item is unavailable, you will be notified via email.
A cookie is a small text file that is saved to and retrieved from your computer or mobile device. If you use our site and have cookies on your browser, we understand this as accepting our usage of cookies.
WHO HAS ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Data forwarded to third parties is only used to optimize our site and to present you with relevant marketing material. These include: MailChimp, Privy, Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest.
HOW LONG DO WE STORE YOUR DATA?
Pop and Oli does not store your data. You can erase cookies from your computer or mobile device, or you can choose to disable cookies or to receive a notification each time a new cookie is sent from your computer or mobile device. Please note that if you choose to disable cookies, you will not be able to take advantage of all our features.
Pop and Oli is not responsible for purchases that are unable to be processed due to technical difficulties with the website or unavailability of products. We shall not be liable to you or any third parties for any direct, indirect, special, consequential or punitive damages allegedly sustained arising out of your access to or inability to access this website.
This includes viruses alleged to have been obtained from the website, your use of or reliance on the website or any of the information or materials available on the website, regardless of the type of claim or the nature of the cause of action.
If you have any general questions please email us at: email@example.com and we will get back to you as soon as we can.